Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Meet Tree Rex

Here's a hilarious card that I made using a die cut from Cheery Lynn, he's called Tree Rex.  Ha!  I just had to get this cute die and make him up.  He's too funny.  Hope you like this sweet and simple Christmas theme card today.

Super cold for us today, in the low 40s, which is about as cold as we ever get.  I can't imagine much colder for us as we don't even own real coats here.  I just hope the rain doesn't come when I am walking to or from the school.  Hope this card gave you a little giggle today.  Cheers all, Holley

6 comments:

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

That image is too stinking cute!

It's a roller coaster here temp wise, but it has been just plain cold here the last few days. Down below freezing at night. I love snow and winter, but not of the cold. Go figure...

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute! I love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card it really make me smile. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Such a fun card Holley - put a big smile on my face when I saw it! Shabneez x

Unknown said...

Great card Holley and Rex is so cute holding his little star. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

great card!