Thursday, July 20, 2017

Smile, it's Lizzy Love

Here's a sweet card using a wonderful image designed by Lizzy Love (Oddball Art Stamps). I totally LOVE her images.  She's having a new contest over at the Oddball Art stamps blog, their current theme is stars (if you want to follow the theme).  I had recently made this card though so I just wanted to share it.  

I can't believe we're over halfway through July, seems like summer is just passing by without even a real break, though I have to say having an injury has forced me to stay home and be sidelined. 

At least images by Lizzy Love make me smile :)

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and such a beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Totally adorable, Holley xoxox

Melody S. said...

I lobe this card! The bracket edge is gorgeous!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card the image you have used is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Lovely card

Brawny x said...

Love this design. Fab cardvx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Angie said...

Awww super cute!
Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
Angie DT OddballStampsBlogChallange

Suzi McKenzie said...

So cute, love you colour choices. Thanks for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge.
Hugs
Suzi
xxx